SM (Store Manager)
AM (Assistant Manager)
Essential Job Functions
- If ingredients are needed - it's the SM's responsibility to pick up from Whole Foods/Costco/distributor, etc. If SM isn’t working, AM must cover and inform SM. Use cash on till and document on spreadsheet and upload copy of receipt to Google Drive.
- On SM’s day(s) off, SM must assign AM or a staff to update inventory list and send pic/text to SM.
- SM and AM are accountable for store’s cleanliness, organization, inventory quantity, and all elements related to store.
- For time tracking and security reasons - SM or AM must text DM how much cash was deposit immediately after deposit is made.
- SM or AM will be compensated for making deposit (mileage and time). If SM or AM is unable to make deposit, SM must notify DM the same day. Must send photo of deposit receipt to Truong.
- SM to ensure all towels are taken home and washed. SM will be compensated for this. If SM is off, SM must designate an AM to handle towels.
- SM will manage staff scheduling and ensure that all shifts are covered. SM and AM will work together to cover any Open shifts.
- Organized, flexible and capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work weekdays as well as weekends
- Able to work at least 20 hours a week and be flexible on covering staff’s shifts
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, creative, resourceful, and adaptive in any situation
- Experience working at the shop level in regards to organizing, cleanliness, inventory knowledge, Health Department rules and regulation knowledge, shop procedures and product recipes
- Ability to work well with internal and external people
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Has Food Handlers Certificate